UAB "Rootslive" (hereinafter referred to as "phono.shop") is concerned about the protection of personal data of its customers and other data subjects. Therefore, we are committed to respecting and protecting the privacy of each data subject.
I. Basic concepts
1. Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, a personal identification number, location data and an online identifier, or to one or more factors specific to the natural person's physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity;
2. 'processing' means any operation or sequence of operations which is performed upon personal data or sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, sorting, organisation, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, access, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment with or combination with other data, restriction, erasure or destruction;
3. Recipient means the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body to which the personal data are disclosed, whether or not to a third party. However, public authorities which, under Union or Member State law, may receive personal data in the context of a specific investigation shall not be considered as recipients of the data; when processing those data, those public authorities shall comply with the applicable data protection rules that are compatible with the purposes of the processing;
4. Third party means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body other than the data subject, the controller, the processor, or persons authorised to process personal data under the direct authority of the controller or processor;
5. Consent of the data subject means any freely given, specific and unambiguous indication of the data subject's wishes, by means of a statement or an unambiguous action, by which he or she consents to the processing of personal data concerning him or her;
6. Data subject - a natural person whose personal data is processed;
7. Special categories of data - personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health data, data concerning the sex life and/or sexual orientation of a natural person.
II. Personal data
Legitimate criteria for processing personal data
Phono.lt collects and further processes your personal data only on the basis of the lawful grounds defined in the legal acts regulating the protection of personal data:
- With your consent;
- for the purpose of concluding and/or performing a contract with you.
Purposes of processing personal data
Phono.lt processes data for the purpose of e-commerce.
Personal data processed
Phono.lt processes the following data:
- with your consent, the personal data you provide on the website www.phono.shop (this is basic information such as name, surname, email address);
- personal data obtained in the context of a business/cooperation agreement (name, surname, email address, telephone number);
- other data which is collected on the basis of your consent and which is defined in detail at the time consent is requested from you;
- other data obtained for the purpose of concluding and/or performing a contract with you.
Cookie data is not passed on to third parties.
You can choose whether to accept cookies. If you do not agree to cookies being placed on your computer or other endpoint device, you can change your web browser settings to disable all cookies or enable/disable them one at a time. However, please note that in some cases this may slow down your internet browsing speed, restrict the functionality of certain websites or block access to a website.
Duration of storage of personal data
- We do not keep your personal data for longer than the purposes of the processing or the law requires, if the law provides for longer retention.
- We aim not to store outdated or redundant information and to ensure that personal data and other information about our customers is kept up-to-date and correct.
Provision of personal data
Phono.lt provides your data:
- With your consent, to clearly identified recipients;
- bodies or organisations in accordance with legal requirements;
- to other third parties with your consent, which may be obtained on a case-by-case basis.
III. Personal data security measures used on the Website
Phono.lt's activities on the Internet comply with all the requirements of international legal acts, European Union legal acts and the laws of the Republic of Lithuania applicable to such activities.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Phono.lt complies with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation when processing the personal data of data subjects and has implemented appropriate organisational and technical measures to ensure the security of personal data, which help to protect personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, alteration, disclosure, as well as against any other unlawful processing.
IV. Procedures for exercising the rights of data subjects
You have the right to:
- contact phono.shop with a request for information about the processing of your personal data by phono.shop ("right to know" and "right of access");
- to request phono.shop to rectify or erase your personal data where you have established that the data is incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate ("right to rectification and erasure");
- contact phono.shop with a request to stop the processing of your personal data if you determine that the processing of your personal data is unlawful or fraudulent ("right to stop");
- contact phono.shop with a request to object to the further processing of your personal data ("right to object");
to contact phono.shop with a request to restrict the processing of your data if the processing of your personal data is unlawful ("right to restrict");
- to ask phono.shop to erase your data where the personal data have been unlawfully processed or where the personal data are no longer necessary for the achievement of the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed" ("right to be forgotten");
- to request from phono.shop information about the personal data processed by phono.shop and to receive the data in a structured, commonly used and computer-readable format ("right to data portability").
To exercise these rights, you can contact phono.shop by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are unable to resolve the matter with phono.shop and if you are concerned about phono.shop's actions/omissions that may not comply with this Privacy Notice or with the requirements of the legislation, you have the right to contact the supervisory authority responsible for the supervision and control of the legislation governing the protection of personal data.
Last updated: 2020-11-03