Conditions for returning goods:
- the return period is 14 days from the date of purchase. Goods may be returned if they meet the conditions described below.
- the returned goods must be in the same condition as when they were sold (i.e. they must not be dirty, dusty, or have the protective film removed), with all original accessories and documentation.
- the original inner packaging and the original outer packaging must not be damaged (as much damage as is necessary to remove the goods from the packaging) or thrown away.
- the serial numbers must be visible and intact.
- Proof of purchase of goods (cash voucher or invoice, copies are acceptable).
- Returns are subject to inspection and checking, and refunds are issued within 5 working days (this does not include the day on which the goods were delivered to us). Transport costs are not refundable.
- Gift vouchers are non-refundable.
No refunds will be issued for goods that do not meet the conditions listed and no goods will be accepted for return.